Our MACH-TECH and INDUSTRY DAYS expos will be held between 9-12 May in 2017
In 2017, once again, the goal of the trade shows is to convene and assemble nearly all branches of industry so that the exhibitors and visitors can give and receive first-hand information about professional trends, while participants can make use of the synergies between the various industries.The MACH-TECH and INDUSTRY DAYS exhibitions provide you the opportunity to showcase nearly all industrial segments at the same place and same time, from machince production, welding technology, automation and environmental protection, to electronic security technology.
In 2017, at the exhibition, the INDUSTRY 4.0 will again be a highlighted theme.
THIS YEAR’S EXHIBITORS:
The exhibitors’ list and the stand numbers can be seen here.
ABOUT THIS YEAR'S PROGRAMMES IN BRIEF:
- APPLICATION ZONE - Exhibitors can participate more effectively by demonstrating, in the Application Zone, their manufacturing process and their products and services within the production process with practical examples and tests.
- CONFERENCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- EMOSZ presentation series about the CE marking of different machines
- HR Conference - LOGIN Autonom Ltd., DUIKH
- IFKA Public Benefit non profit Ltd. presentation series
- Industry 4.0 technologies - application, conformation and suitability
NGM – Industry 4.0 National Technological Platform
- Public meeting of the Welding Subcommittee of MTA
- U4 – Conference of labourforce safety
- Exhibitors’ presentations
- ABB Ltd.
- FreeDee Printing Solutions
- KRL Kontrol Ltd.
- SUPPLIERS’ FORUM
- FURTHER PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS
- Iscar on-site customer meeting
- GTE-Autopro Techtogether student challange
- For the first time. the visitors will be able to see the world recorder, powerful FANUC industrial lifter robot. With its enormous 2.3 t payload, the M-2000iA/2300 is the biggest lifter in the range. Ideally suited to heavyweight material handling applications that require an even stronger wrist, this machine will easily lift and position an entire car or load bulky set castings onto machine fixtures.
Click here to see the conference program!
In 2015, INDUSTRY DAYS and MACH-TECH trade exhibitions together had 386 exhibitors, including 111 foreign companies from 19 countries, the highest numbers ever, covering all the themes of the event in Halls “A” and “G” of HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center. Some countries such as Taiwan, Germany and Austria, among others, set up community stands, and there were thousands of tons of machinery altogether on display for the interested professional visitors. The stronghold of Hungarian machine industry hosted 15 thousand visitors from 39 countries.
You can view the highlights of the event in this video here:
For more information please visit our homepage later, which we constantly updating. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.