Conference on Industry 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence
14th May 2019 - Turquoise Room
Ministry for Innovation and Technology and Hungarian Industry 4.0 Platform
The organizers reserve the right to change the program.
Participation of many invited experts: TBC
Attendance is free of charge, but is subject to registration!
Registrate here: http://iparnapjai.hu/en/itm
Moderator: Zoltán ALFÖLDI, journalist
9.00 – 9.30 Opening ceremony of the exhibition
Dr. László GYÖRGY, Minister of State
Mr Gábor GANCZER, CEO, Hungexpo C. Co. Ltd.
10.00 Registration, coffee break
10.30 – 10.40 Welcome speech
Dr. Zoltán BIRKNER, National Research, Development and Innovation Office, president
10.40 – 12.40 Keynote speech
- Next generation of the university knowledge and technology transfer
John MONTGOMERY, P. E., Indiana University, Senior Manager of Innovation and Commercialization
- Future of AI based maintenance planning and operations: Can a machine maintain its health score?
Dr.-Ing, M.Sc., B.Sc. Fazel ANSARI, TU Wien, Research Group of Smart and Knowledge-Based Maintenance, Assistant Professor & Deputy Head
- Dr László MONOSTORI, Director of MTA SZTAKI (Hungarian Academy of Sciences – Institute for Computer Science and Control)
- Dr József VÁNCZA, Head of Research Lab of MTA SZTAKI
- The role of the new Hungarian Applied Science Network in digital transformation
Dr Norbert GRASSELLI, Managing director of Bay Zoltán Nonprofit Ltd.
12.40 – 13.30 Panel discussion: Challenges of Industry 4.0
- Mr Ferenc KOTT, Information Technology Division at Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, President
- Dr Gábor VATTAY, Head of Institute, Institute of Physics of Eötvös Loránd University
- Mr Gergely SZERTICS, Director of AI Partners, Coordinator of AI Coalition
- Mr Márton SZÖVÉNYI-LUX, Managing director of Festo Ltd.
- Mr Attila BÉRCES, Founder of Omixon Biocomputing Ltd.
- Dr Botond KÁDÁR , CEO of EPIC InnoLabs
13.30 – 14.30 Lunch
14.30 – 15.10 Presentations
- Mr István ÁCS, CEO of Bosch Rexroth Ltd.
- Dr Zoltán HORVÁTH, Dean of Faculty of Informatics, Eötvös Loránd University
15.10 – 15.50 Presentations
- Dr. Antal NIKODÉMUS, Ministry of Innovation and Technology, Knowledge Economy and R&D Department, Head of Department: „AI flagship and Industry 4.0 projects in Hungary”
- New dimensions in investment incentives of Artificial Intelligence
Mr Márton SZABÓ, Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency, Head of Department
15.50- 16.50 Panel discussion: Future of dual training in Higher Education
- Dr Katalin RÁDLI, senior counsellor, Ministry of Human Capacities
- Ms Írisz LIPPAI-NAGY, CEO of American Chamber of Commerce in Hungary
- Mr Szabolcs BOKODI, Head of Department of Tempus Public Foundation
- Dr Béla ILLÉS, Head of Institute, Institute of Logistics, University of Miskolc
- Mr Gábor KISS, Business Operations Manager of IBM Client Innovation Centre Székesfehérvár
- Mr Tibor MEZEI , Advisor of Szent István University