15 May 2018
16-18 May 2018
HUNGEXPO Budapest Fair Center
H-1101 Budapest Albertirsai út 10
Entrance Halls III.
- Daily ticket: 3.500 HUF
- Student group ticket (from 10 people) 950 HUF/person
- For inhabitants who live in the 10th district of Budapest: 1.500 HUF (ID or address card can be required at the cashiers.)
- By underground no. 2 (M2) direct connection by bus No. 10 from the Metro terminus "Örs vezér tere".
- By tram no. 37 from the "Blaha Lujza tér" respectively
- By car from "Kerepesi út" - from the direction of the city center
P5 parking site:
Daily fee: 2500 HUF/car (gross amount)
Entry is automatic, by the exit you need plastic coins! Plastic coins can be bought in the Entry Hall I and III at the cashiers. You can ask a bill by the cashiers as well.
Daily fee: 2500 HUF/car (gross amount), 7500 HUF/bus (3 x 2500 HUF, gross amount)
You must pay in advance at the parking area. You may receive your invoice from the parking guards on the spot.
Entrance hall no. 1 (Gate no. 1)
Food and meals:
There is a restaurant in Pavilion G, furthermore there are several more opportunities at the area of the fair.
At the door no. 15 of Pavilion G on the Passage (OTP)
At the door no. 20 of Pavilion A on the Passage