About the virtual exhibition
At all times business life requires the opportunity for face-to-face meetings, conferences, exhibitions. In nowaday’s situation caused by the pandemic, not only the need of the physical appearance of the exhibitions has intensified, but also the need for new online solutions.
Hungexpo has been working on the virtual implementation of its exhibitions for a long time, so under today’s special circumstances, with the help of this innovative solution, the sectoral exhibitions of Hungexpo Ltd. can still be the engines of the Hungarian economy.
Thanks to this new platform the exhibitors and the visitors of Industry Days can meet and make business online between 15-18 June 2021.
The virtual exhibition is an innovative, easy-to-use site that can provide an online meeting point for exhibitors and visitors. Visitors can roam the online fields of the event and can ask for immediate information about the product or service via chat.
Virtual exhibition has extended „opening hours” for wider reach of visitors unlike exhibition days organized „live”. After the advertised virtual exhibition days, the online platform can be visited for one more week and can be used in full except for the chat function.
Between 15-18 June 2021 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with Live Chat possibility.
On the days of the exhibition beyond the opening hours and between 19-26 June, the chat option is not live, but the exhibitors’ materials are available.
The virtual event will be available on this website under VIRTUAL EXHIBITION menu.
Participation is free for visitors, registration is needed. Registration will be available soon.
Advanteges of virtual exhibitions:
- user-friendly, innovative website
- provides online meeting point for exhibitors and visitors
- an exceptional solution for keeping contact with your current business partners and build new clientele
- the virtual stand has its own chat function and separate e-mail reception program, so visitors can contact the exhibitors at any time
- exhibitors can schedule their availability in chat calendar in order to inform visitors when they can contact their company’s representatives. Visitors can check exhibitors’ schedule even if they are not online
- virtual exhibition has extended „opening hours” for wider reach of visitors unlike exhibition days organized „live”. After the advertised virtual exhibition days the online platform can be visited for an additional week and can be used in full except for the chat function.
- useful information, data, offers, product specifications, videos uploaded by exhibitors can be not only read but downloaded, too
Watch our video and enter our world of virtual exhibitions!
We show you the operation of the platform step by step.