MACH-TECH and INDUSTRY DAYS
World brands, market leaders, small and medium-sized companies at the same time in one place at HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center.
SEE YOU AT
MACH-TECH – INDUSTRY DAYS
BETWEEN 10-13 MAY 2021
2021 marks the 15th anniversary of MACH-TECH International Trade Exhibition for Machine-manufacturing and Welding Technology as well as the 8th anniversary of reformation of INDUSTRY DAYS International Industrial Trade Exhibition, respectively.
Come and celebrate with us!
MACH-TECH International Trade Exhibition for Machine-manufacturing and Welding Technology as well as INDUSTRY DAYS International Industrial Trade Exhibition will be held again in HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center on 10-13 May 2021.
Hungary’s most significant business gathering in the industry.
This May we will bring you yet another event with nearly all industries so that exhibitors and visitors could give and get first-hand information on professional trends, and participants could utilize the existing synergies between the various branches of industry.
WHY YOU WILL FIND IT WORTHWHILE TO EXHIBIT IN 2021:
- The most prestigious Hungarian industrial exhibition with a fundamental regional role
- You can showcase your products and services for Hungarian and international professional visitors and the key market players
- Customized services to boost the efficiency of your exhibition
- Characterized by a rich professional programme, the event enjoys wide professional and state support
- Industry representatives and decision makers are welcomed by high-end professional presentations, conferences and business forums
- Visitors are mobilized by a national and cross-border media and DM campaign
- We expect 600 exhibitors and 20,000 professional visitors of 4000 companies from at least 30 industries from the CEE region, who will be all at the same place and the same time to get an insight into the supply and the players in the market as well as the latest trends, innovations and the opportunities offered by the various industries.
- The event allows you to intensify your relations with your existing customers and acquire new ones
Still a highlighted theme – INDUSTRY 4.0
The special event offers complex solutions for small, medium and large enterprises with INDUSTRY 4.0 again featured as a highlighted topic in 2021.
Exhibitors will enjoy exceptional attention when presenting their solutions offered by INDUSTRY 4.0, particularly the developmental trends of automation and industrial electronics, intelligent machines communicating with one another (M2M), self-adjusting manufacturing processes and highly effective mass production methods.
The hygiene and sanitation practices applied at the exhibitions are in line with the current regulations, but we always monitor the situation and follow any changes in the regulatory environment.
Having modified its rules of operation, HUNGEXPO compiled a POST COVID Handbook, and laid down the rules of entry into the area of the Exhibition Center. The concept contains centrally regulated fundamental hygiene rules, helps the public to comply with them, minimizes infection risks and ensures safe conditions for business meetings, conferences and exhibitions held in the Exhibition Center throughout the event.
Here are some indicative examples of measures from the comprehensive POST-COVID rules:
- Thermographic scanning gates with disinfection at the entry points
- Daily disinfection in each pavilion
- Hand sanitization equipment at many points in the area
- Mandatory mask-wearing
- Touch-free devices and methods
- Keeping social distance where necessary
Be our exhibitor!
If you have any questions, please, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our collegues answer as soon as possible!
REVIEW – 2019
This decade’s greatest industrial closed its gates in HUNGEXPO Budapest Conference and Exhibition Center on 17 May 2019.
20 countries – 562 exhibitors – 4 pavilions – 19,000 visitors
Demonstrating their intensive demand for the event, 562 companies (including 170 foreign industry stakeholders) of 20 countries reserved their places in Budapest Fair Center.
Due to the exhibition cluster’s success, we added Pavilion D in 2019 to the original Pavilions A, G and F, which allowed exhibitors to occupy a larger area and visitors to get a truly comprehensive insight into the current supply, opportunities and progress of the various industries.
The 562 companies altogether brought 1100 tons of machinery to Hungexpo’s four exhibition halls in 2019.
The event attracted 19,016 visitors, who were received by 3,089 exhibitor associates.
REVIEW – 2020
INDUSTRY DAYS AND AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY
TRADE EXHIBITIONS WERE ORGANIZED
BETWEEN 19-22 OCTOBER 2020
Despite the lower exhibitor and visitor turnout due to the coronavirus, the participants still had positive views on the recently concluded INDUSTRY DAYS International Industrial Trade Exhibition, which was concurrently hosted on this occasion with the AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY International Trade Exhibition for Automotive Industry Suppliers at the HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center. The business partners agreed that re-launching the economy depends, amongst other things, on whether companies find networking opportunities such as those offered by the current event. The organizers of the exhibition introduced exceptionally strict health and hygienic measures which were observed to minimise the risk of infection. More: HERE